Zine World #27 out soon!

  • Jerianne
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2009
      The new issue of Zine World will be released next week! Send in your
      pre-orders now to be among the first to receive a copy.

      Zine World #27 includes:
      * 200+ reviews of zines, comics, books, DVDs, and other self-published
      materials
      * articles on Bound Printed Matter, the importance of small press &
      self-publishing (by e), We Make Zines (by Chantel) and Etsy (by Alex
      Wrekk)
      * a discussion of review zines vs. the internet
      * a column about the film I'm Not There (by Evan Fleischer)
      * word of mouth and tips on distros, zine libraries, postage &
      mailing, and upcoming events
      * dozens of classified listings
      * cool cover art by Erica Brodie

      All this can be yours for just 4 bucks (or $5 Canada/$7 overseas).
      Send cash, stamps, or money order payable to Jerianne to:
      Zine World
      PO Box 330156
      Murfreesboro TN 37133-0156

      Want to subscribe? Want to pay via PayPal? Want to make a donation?
      See our website for details:
      http://www.undergroundpress.org/ordering-zine-world/.