share it with Zine World

  • Jerianne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2004
      If you have been waiting until the last minute to send information for
      Zine World's next issue -- let me tell you, the last minute is here.
      We encourage folks to send us:

      * classified ads -- We'll print them for free, 50 word limit. (Please
      be sure to include a mailing address, if relevant -- not just email.)

      * word of mouth -- Please share with us (and the rest of zineland)
      your experiences (positive and negative) with distros, stores,
      printing outlets, mail, etc.

      * events -- Upcoming events get listed in the zine and on the website.
      We also would love your comments regarding recent zine-related events
      you have attended.

      * address changes -- These also get published on our website.

      * zine library listings -- We're running an updated list in this
      issue, so if you know of one (or run one), make sure we have the
      current info.

      Send all such things to wordofmouth at undergroundpress.org as soon as
      possible.

      If you'd like to buy an ad, we probably could still squeeze that in --
      but get in touch double asap: ads at undergroundpress.org.

      thanks, and see you soon,
      jerianne