Freedom for Zimbabwe...

  • Mike Ballard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2001
      Hello all,

      As a founder and the first person to post a message to this group, a
      group which I hope will emerge with concrete ideas about how to get
      Zimbabwe from the condition of the tyranny under which most of the
      population now exists, to a condition where freedom is more and more
      the norm of daily life, I would like to welcome you and would
      encourage you to participate in the effort to make Zimbabwe free.

      Sincerely,
      Mike Ballard