German Tram for Z scale

  • Detlev
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
      For Z scale, I constructed four trams with sidecar. The housings are made of plastic printed in 3D.

      Articulated tram Gotha G4-65 (door side)
      see you at http://shpws.me/nm9q

      Gotha (doors on both sides) T57 + sidecar (doors on both sides)
      see you at http://shpws.me/nm9u

      LOWA ET50 + sidecar (doors on both sides)
      see you at http://shpws.me/nm9y

      Talbot TW 105 + sidecar (doors on both sides)
      see you at http://shpws.me/nm9z

      Each of these models can be driven with the Searails drive .
      see you at http://www.searails.com/newproducts/powermax.html