Exhibition

  • graham Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2013
      Hi All in the UK. I will be exhibiting my British outline layout "Fryton" at the Northampton Model Railway Show, Malcolm Arnold Accadamy, Trinity Avenue, Northampton, Northamptonshire I will have with me all the British outline models for you to look at and handle.
      Cheers
      Graham
    • Trevor Collins
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2013
        Sounds great. When is it ?

        Kind regards , Trevor Collins😃
        Sent from my iPhone

        On 4 Mar 2013, at 15:19, "graham Jones" <graham.jones26@...> wrote:

        > Hi All in the UK. I will be exhibiting my British outline layout "Fryton" at the Northampton Model Railway Show, Malcolm Arnold Accadamy, Trinity Avenue, Northampton, Northamptonshire I will have with me all the British outline models for you to look at and handle.
        > Cheers
        > Graham

      • Graham Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
          Hi All

          This exhibition has now passed but I will inform you all when I take it out to an exhibition again. I do know it will be at the Wimbledon show in the autumn

          Cheers

          Graham

          _____