Collectible Z-Guage For Sale - New - Mint

  • imsa_1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2002
      From 1978 to 1985 I traveled to Germany 5 times a year on business.
      Each time I returned, I brought back a briefcase full of Z-gauge with
      the intent of putting them away until retirement for a great hobby.
      Well, I still have 5 years to go and need the cash instead of the
      hobby. All locomotives and cars are still brand new, never out of the
      boxes or on a track. I have 28 locomotives, 89 cars and coaches,
      round table, transfer table, villages, people, and other accessories.
      Many of the items are no longer manufactured by Marklin and are
      considered collectibles. I will only sell it as a complete lot. E-
      mail "Bob Jones" at imsa_1@... for a list. Will sell to best
      reasonable offer for lot.