Re: [Z Gauge British and European] Z Gauge British

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 21 10:42 PM
      Good evening Graham:

      I model z scale and will be starting my next layout soon. I just saw some of your offerings from Shapeway, and near the end of the month will be orders a few items. I saw a class 66 a few months ago was that yours? Which chassis can power your class 24? Great looking items and I will be order several items at month end, please keep up the great work.

      Ed Pressey
      Roseville, California

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 24 12:45 PM
        Hi The class66 will be on shapeways very soon plus a range of freight wagons. My clever little elf in the design department have a few great ideas to progress on like correct length HST power car, a class 37 and 47 diesel and a class 86 electric plus other ideas as we hit on them.
        Merry Christmas

        Graham

        --- In zgaugebritishandeuropean@yahoogroups.com, "Ed" <capzero@...> wrote:

        > Good evening Graham:
        >
        > I model z scale and will be starting my next layout soon. I just saw some of your offerings from Shapeway, and near the end of the month will be orders a few items. I saw a class 66 a few months ago was that yours? Which chassis can power your class 24? Great looking items and I will be order several items at month end, please keep up the great work.
        >
        > Ed Pressey
        > Roseville, California

      • zgaugeman
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
          Thanks to Graham, I have puchased a Shapeways Class 24 loco body and have added it to a Marklin Chassis/motor. I had to take 1mm of each end of the Marklin chassis to fit inside the body. The body sits high on the chassis probably due to the British loading gauge which is smaller than the Continental loading gauge. Photos in our photo section. Eric

          --- In zgaugebritishandeuropean@yahoogroups.com, "graham Jones" <graham.jones26@...> wrote:

          > All
          >
          > As you may or not know I have been working towards a complete range of british outline products. Below is a link to shapeways where we will be releasing them over the next few weeks
          >
          > http://www.shapeways.com/shops/ivanindustries?s=0
          >
          > Have a happy Christmas one and all
          >
          > Graham
          >
          > ZClubGB