Re: Adding to briefcase layout

  • zgaugeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      Hi Chris, Thanks for your enquiry. I tend to leave the Noch layouts
      as purchased... however I am tempted to add a couple of vehicles
      wired up to 'flash' off the fixed terminal of the Marklin 08 control.
      I have a couple of these vehicles from Z THEK an ambulance and truck.
      With a few figures to make up a 'local dioarama'by the station.