Z scale General Shed with Shingle Roof

  • Great lakes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      Z Scale General Shed with Shingle Roof
      Great Lakes Models

      This is our new product for September

      available at www.greatlakesmodels.com

      General Shed with Shingle Roof

      Z Scale

      010 002 190 004B

      $17.95

      1 Shed Kit

      We are now also offering a second craftsman version of the General Shed that is modeled off of an actual one in the Town of Holland, Wisconsin. It can be used on a farm or by railroad tracks in a yard. The real one was used on a farm for many different uses over the years. From storage, to a chicken coop, etc. It has gone through many changes and different states of repair and disrepair.

      This kit where the kit is constructed out of laser etched styrene but on top of the plastic sheathing you attach a fiber shingle roof to give this versatile building and older look.

      Glues together quickly and easily. Enamel or acrylic paint safe.

      Z Scale
      Z Gauge
      1:220 Scale

      Great Lakes Models