Ztrack Special For UK Z Scalers

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2012
      Ztrack Magazine is offering a special seven issues for the price of six
      offer. We are also excited to announce our direct ship program for UK
      subscribers. Graham Jones is distributing Ztrack Magazine to our subscribers in the
      UK. This has allowed us to get magazines into the hands of our reader much
      faster.

      To start your subscription, please visit :

      http://www.ztrack.com/seven/

      We will be sending out the July/August issue this week.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Tenshodo