Ztrack Resale update!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2012
      It has been a crazy few weeks! Collections have been coming in and we have
      been uploading them as fast as we can! In the past 24 hours we have uploaded
      a number of new products including MTL locomotives, Pennzee freight cars
      and Marklin US regional sets!

      We also have uploaded the new 4-bay cylindricals from InterMountain. If you
      haven't tried them out yet, they are incredible! We have almost all of them
      in stock and ready to ship.

      With over 1,600 available products, we are sure you will find a few must
      haves! See for yourself at:

      http://www.ztrackresale.com/

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.