Re: [Z Gauge British and European] Z scale London police call boxes.

  • kelley wright
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2011
      Hi Arnim!

      I know about the German red Fernspache boxes... ( I want a rotating diarama and use those to show different epochs)

      I was wanting a blue police box and will probably either scratch build it or download a paper one and reduce it to Z scale.

      No clue as far as elections go, as I am a Monarchist, waiting for the return of the Kaiser.

      GVSTATVS SIMILIS PVLLVS !
      Kelley Wright