Two Z Articles in Continental Modeller!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      I just received the October 2009 issue of Continental Modeller. This months
      issue features two Z scale articles!

      The first issue is by Dave Dawes and is a four page article on his
      California Cost layout. Their is a wealth of MTL locomotives and rolling stock shows
      as well as a few pieces from Full Throttle.

      The second article is by Peter McConnell. The article is also four pages.
      It is a French (SNCF) based Z layout designed specifically for ease of
      transport. The layout is all Marklin equipment including many custom painted
      locomotives.

      Congratulations to both Dave and Peter for their appearance in CM!

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016