British Z

  • windcath
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2001
      I have not contemplated British outline before but the attraction is that it does not take much doss to have the complete set. Yea! might give it a try - will contact you for a loco.
    • railbuffuk
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 19, 2002
        Its a shame we havn't any new members recently with 30 photo's to view. Thanks for the Class 47 body - looking for a Co Co Marklin chassis/motor. Paul