Coaches to go with Mallard & Flying Scotsman in 'Z' gauge.

  • zgaugeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      Has anyone suggestions for coaching stock to run behind these two
      locomotives? My only thoughts at the moment would be the Orient Express
      coach set which would be nice. I believe some of these coaches were
      actually constructed in the UK in the early days. See Marklin set No
      8108. Has anyone else got any thoughts on this subject. Eric
    • zgaugeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2008
        I have had a suggestion from Rolf that the 3 coach set of the Orient
        Express is also suitable behind the Mallard or Flying Scotsman loco's.
        Set Number 8777. Eric