Re: welcome and smoother controllers

  • Bill Hoshiko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      Jonathan Gardner <jonathangardner24@y...> wrote:

      > I did have a question... as someone in the UK
      > I was wondering what other people here do for
      > alternatives to the marklin controllers.

      Jonathan,

      Go to:

      This is the Nn3, N scale narrow gauge, group. They use Z scale
      mechanisms and track for narrow gauge N scale trains.

      They are accustom to modifying various things for use in their
      modeling efforts and are very talented in discovering items that
      make their Nn3 trains (Z scale mechanisms) operate smoothly and
      slowly. If it works for Nn3, it will work for Z and vice-versa.

      Many of their members are native inhabitants of those islands far to
      the left side of the Atlantic and they use controllers that are
      manufactured there. Some, they feel, that are far superior to those
      manufactured here in the US.

      Using the search feature, I am certain that you will find the
      information that can assist you. Try looking for Pentrollers - or
      something like that.

      Bill
      El Toro, Ca