Class 47

  • zgaugeman
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2001
      The Ellmar Class 47 locomotive in Z gauge [2 versions] are no long available. However if you like to email or [messenger]. I may be able to let you know if a couple are availale.
    • windcath
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 27, 2001
        I have not contemplated British outline before but the attraction is that it does not take much doss to have the complete set. Yea! might give it a try - will contact you for a loco.
      • railbuffuk
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 19, 2002
          Its a shame we havn't any new members recently with 30 photo's to view. Thanks for the Class 47 body - looking for a Co Co Marklin chassis/motor. Paul