Re: Manufacturer requesting advice - updated website and a free model on offer!

  • barriel41
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2006
      Dear all

      We are busy planning our foray into the world of Z gauge modelling –
      things are moving along, a bit slower than we'd hoped, however we do
      have a number of prior commitments which we need to complete first.
      All being well, we are planning on starting work on a range of
      Continental European buildings in February.

      We've also ordered some Marklin Z gauge track and rolling stock and
      have had some fun playing with these.

      Anyway, we have now updated our web site with details of our existing
      ranges and, where possible, if the models are likely to be compatible
      with model railway scales.

      The direct link to our website is here – click on the link to model
      railways:

      http://www.timecastmodels.co.uk/

      We have also added a page showing some of our 6mm scale models
      alongside a Marklin boxwagon some track – some of the photos also
      include a 30cm ruler so you can see the actual size of the models and
      get a good impression of how they look with Z Gauge items.
      Unfortunately some of the thumbnail images aren't as crisp as we'd
      have liked but if you click on the thumbnails you'll get a much larger
      and crisper image with all the detail. Here's the link:

      http://www.timecastmodels.co.uk/rail_timecast/rail_timecast.html

      Now for the fun bit – we will send a free, unpainted, sample model
      from our existing ranges to the first THREE members of this group to
      e-mail us with their postal address. We are doing this simply to get
      some exposure for our company and will NOT be putting your details on
      any mailing lists etc!

      Please e-mail to: sales@... quoting "Free model from
      TimeCast" and don't forget to mention that you are a member of this group.

      Best wishes

      Barrie Lovell
      TimeCast
      Historic Buildings in Miniature