Z Gauge British and European

  • zgaugeman
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Z Gauge British and European
    • zgaugeman
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 5, 2001
        Join the club and view the scenic layout based in
        Scotland. Lot's of full colour photo's details and plans of
        this layout that was featured in 'SCALE MODEL
        TRAINS'published in October 1989.<br>You do not have to spend a
        lot of money or take a lot of space in Z gauge.
      • railbuffuk
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 27, 2001
          Can you tell me where I can obtain a Class 47 loco in Z gauge. Are they still available?
        • zgaugeman
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 30, 2001
            The Ellmar Class 47 locomotive in Z gauge [2 versions] are no long available. However if you like to email or [messenger]. I may be able to let you know if a couple are availale.
          • windcath
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 27, 2001
              I have not contemplated British outline before but the attraction is that it does not take much doss to have the complete set. Yea! might give it a try - will contact you for a loco.
            • railbuffuk
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 19, 2002
                Its a shame we havn't any new members recently with 30 photo's to view. Thanks for the Class 47 body - looking for a Co Co Marklin chassis/motor. Paul