900Re: Z Gauge British

  • zgaugeman
    Feb 19, 2013
      Thanks to Graham, I have puchased a Shapeways Class 24 loco body and have added it to a Marklin Chassis/motor. I had to take 1mm of each end of the Marklin chassis to fit inside the body. The body sits high on the chassis probably due to the British loading gauge which is smaller than the Continental loading gauge. Photos in our photo section. Eric

      --- In zgaugebritishandeuropean@yahoogroups.com, "graham Jones" <graham.jones26@...> wrote:

      > All
      >
      > As you may or not know I have been working towards a complete range of british outline products. Below is a link to shapeways where we will be releasing them over the next few weeks
      >
      > http://www.shapeways.com/shops/ivanindustries?s=0
      >
      > Have a happy Christmas one and all
      >
      > Graham
      >
      > ZClubGB