898Re: Z Gauge British

  • graham Jones
    Dec 24, 2012
      Hi The class66 will be on shapeways very soon plus a range of freight wagons. My clever little elf in the design department have a few great ideas to progress on like correct length HST power car, a class 37 and 47 diesel and a class 86 electric plus other ideas as we hit on them.
      Merry Christmas

      Graham