(2) Response to "Do We Simply Wait Out Our Bad Karma?"

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006

      (2) Response to "Do We Simply Wait Out Our Bad Karma?"

      Who Are We To Judge? <<<

      Q: I fully agree, however, I would imagine that this is the most difficult decision for anyone to make -  to "end" or not to "end" a relationship? Who are we to judge and when should one decide it's time not to feed further conditions for the abusive spouses to create more negative karma for themselves?

      A: Yes... Sometimes we ask - who are we to judge? But then again, if we are caught in an abusive relationship, who else better to judge than ourselves? (The article suggests "pausing" the relationship more than "stopping" it - for further reflection.)

      - TDE Member + Shen Shi'an