Please Help Give your Blessings to the Animals

  • [DPD Web] Shen Shi'an
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      See attached powerpoint...

      Please kindly OPEN up your hearts to develop and cultivate your Universal & Unconditional Compassion & Lovingkindness towards all living beings including the animals this festive period of Chinese New Year by not being a part of the Supply and Demand team in avoiding all meats/fish/seafoods
      .

      During this period, we create a lot of fear, anxieties, anger, hatred and nervous energy within the animals while humans play their parts by placing their orders at the supermarket or restaurant counters for the slaughtering of specified animals or parts of animals. Is it worth it ? While we enjoy ourselves at the expense of another living being's pain and suffering?

      Please do help us to pass this Message to your friends, families and loved ones to be a part of this team to help save more animals! Go Vegetarian this festive period..it is a healthier choice which will help develop positive and radiant energy within that will radiate to bring Joy, Love & Harmony to the world ! Being on a Healthy Vegetarian diet can also give you a longer, healthier and peaceful life with less risk to sickness or illness or long-term diseases....if U are a heavy meat eater....please do make an effort just for this festive period.....a small effort out of Lovingkindness from everyone makes a positive difference! Then dedicate this positive merit/energy U have created out of helping to save the Helpless and Voiceless Animals to those U know who are going through difficult and challenging times in their life...your family or loved ones or even for the Peace and Love of the Universe is very powerful for their healing....

      We Are their Voices ! We Are their Hope! We Are their Bodhisattvas/Saviours/Angels....

      with metta & karuna
      Lizzie & Benson