Response to "Stranger in a Strange Land"

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2005

      Response to "Stranger in a Strange Land"

      Hello, good day.

      Adding some further "confusion" to this...
      Most of us suffer from "identity crisis" unknowingly...

      WHO exactly am I (are you)?
      Who are you when you a toddler?
      Who are you when you a child?
      And are you the same when you become an adult?
      Who are you when you are happy? And are you the same person when you are sad?

      Are you the same person when you are with someone you love (or like)?
      Or are you the same person when you start the day at work?

      Do our parents know us, the way our colleagues do?
      Or have we beenn deceived these two groups of people, knowingly and/or unknowingly?

      Confused, I am!
      Yet, I keep reminding myself who I am. The more I do, the more "confused" I appear to be.

      One fine day, I stop thinking about myself!

      Voila! I found "myself".

      Have a nice day ahead... Amitabha...
      Regards... JeeMeng