Re: [zeph] necessity and contingency

  • CHENG SOO LING
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2000
      Yo!

      applause, applause...
      good to find people with critical thinking around...

      not too long ago, i was pretty much into buddhism, but not immersed in it,
      just pure reading... then a book recently unleash my doubts, and then ur
      mail... really interesting to receive so much insights, which my small brain
      can't produce...

      though the religion has provided me with much well-being, i'm gonna
      take a step back 1st and scrutinize my beliefs b4 i move on further... but i
      must say that whatever the outcome, i can still only adopt a single
      paradigm, for there r too many unknowns and multi-standards can be tiring...

      thanks anyhow...

      soo ling