Response to "An Easy Way to Make the World a Better Place"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2005

      Response to "An Easy Way to Make the World a Better Place"

      Hello. Good day.

      Sure it looks delicious... the plate of fried chicken wings... hmmm... what about the freshly fried cuttle fish balls...??

      Wow, what a meal... If I were to tell you that the meat that you have been eating is but human flesh... I guess, you would feel so disgusted...

      Then, again, what's the difference between human flesh versus that of animals. They are the same aren't they. So, if one is to eat the meat of animals without feeling a sense of disgust, why should he or her feel so, upon tasting human flesh? Any logic? So, to what extent have we not become 'cannibals' in some way or another.

      So, don't talk about compassion and liberation. On one hand, one talks fluently about the need to care and reach out (to People ONLY??) and on the other hand, consumes the flesh of related kinds. Sounds kind of harsh?

      Think twice...

      Have a nice day. Amitabha... ...
      Regards, JeeMeng