Be a Helping Hand of Guanyin Bodhisattva

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005

      Be a Helping Hand of Guanyin Bodhisattva

      Uniting the strength of 500 people,
      we may relieve the needy when we hear their cries.
      All of both our hands and eyes are a Bodhisattva's* 1000 hands and eyes.

      -Dharma Master Cheng Yen (Founder of Tzu Chi Foundation)

      Guanyin Bodhisattva's name means
      "The Bodhisattva who hears the sounds (and cries) of the world"

      500 compassionate people's helping hands and eyes of wisdom
      form a living Guanyin Bodhisattva with 1000 hands and eyes.
      Will you lend a hand?
      Will you open an eye?
      Will you be a Bodhisattva or play a part?

      -stonepeace