Response to "The Wonderful Karma Vending Machine"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005

      Response to "The Wonderful Karma Vending Machine"

      Hello. Good day.

      More often than not, we tended to blame others (i.e. 3rd party) for our misfortune. The 3rd party who is being blamed might be "innocent" (eg. blaming the subway driver for a long stoppage. In fact, stoppages are often not due to the driver's fault. (It is often attributed a technical breakdown.) But the 3rd party could be "really at fault" too (e.g. deliberate deception). If we need to be seen as "victims", then, there must be a "defaulting" party, so say. Simply put, to determine how an event occur, we need to examine the possible root causes, right? Seems logical?

      How many really understand "Cause and Effect"? Apparently, not many... Perhaps, some readers would start to protest. Why? Is it because they have read many books on this topic? Or is it because they have listen to numerous CDs on this topic? But does reading or mere listening equate to understanding?

      Put it this way, say, If I tell you this, "In the Realm of Hell, there is a pot of boiling water. The pot has a name engraved on it. Oh, the name is yours... ... Your next stop, I am sorry, is Hell." If you know that this is going to happen, then, I assure you that your understanding of Cause and Effect, would be somewhat "perfect", in time to come. [note: somewhat abstract... I have not made the illustration really clear... got it??]

      Have a nice day... Amitabha...
      Regards... JMeng