Response to "When Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word"

  • [PKS Web] shian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2005

      Response to "When Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word"

      Hello. Good day.

      True, sorry, seemed to be the hardest word, notwithstanding that it is merely 5-syllabus.  I guess, the act of admitting that one is wrong, is naturally hard given that one has to swallow his or her pride.  Pride... What really is pride all about?  Can it be measured?  How heavy?  For all I know, it is something that obstructs us from getting in touch with reality.

      Have a nice day ahead... Amitabha...
      JeeMeng