Digest #8

  • !Namo@mituofO!
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      Zeph&Frens Digest #8
      __________________________________
      All frens are welcomed to reply to Mary
      personally or via this list.
      __________________________________
      FROM: SnuffBucket@...
      DATE: Tue, 02 May 2000 02:37:01 -0000
      SUBJECT: Belief vs. Knowing

      Hello,

      Some years ago a friend and teacher told me
      I was struggling with the idea that my beliefs
      were held as "knowing"; that I was losing track of what I knew
      because of beliefs that were instilled in me as a child.
      Since that time I have discovered that I believe very little
      and know even less. The last few years have been spent in
      discovering just what I do know for sure.
      How can I be sure that what I am living now is from knowing
      and not that system of belief that was instilled in me in my early
      childhood?
      Am I living truth? How can I know?

      Peace,
      Mary