Response to "Sitting for My Final Exam"

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005

      Response to "Sitting for My Final Exam"

      Hello. Good day.

      In life, there are times, we cannot "go back".

      I remember when I was a bank trainee, I had attended a Teller's Course. The instructor, after seeing how "clumsy" we were using the system, made this

      comment: "During training, you can reverse transactions as many times you wanted. Even the most serious error can be pardoned. But that's in a training environment. Back in your branches, there are transactions that may not be reversible. Say, disbursing S$10,000 instead of S$1,000. Do you get it" I never forgot what the trainer said.

      Indeed, how many of us really treasure the amount of time we have? After all, why bother?? Tomorrow, I will do it. But what if I am not waking up after tonight?

      Many literally "failed" in their path towards cultivation (at least in this life). Why? The answer? Thinking that there is sufficient time!! But what if, you are "gone" tomorrow? [The very same situation death-row prisoners face]

      Have a nice day ahead. Amitabha...
      Regards... JMeng