Response to "You Want to Be Absolutely Free"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005

      Response to "You Want to Be Absolutely Free"

      Hello. Good day.

      Freedom...

      Have you had the experience of seeing a newborn baby?  What would you notice  (or did you?)?  Pay closer attention to the tiny hands of this little cute baby.  Apart from crying, the baby's hands are tightly clenched.  Tightly clenched.  Interesting?  Yes, it is.  The grasp represents desire to hold on.  The desire NOT to let go... Among others, one reason why humans come into existence in this realm is attributed to their passion...passion for the Samsara worldly pleasures... what a paradox... On one hand, we strive to be free, on the other hand, we, whether knowing or unwittingly, got ourselves tied-down... Amitabha...

      Have a nice day.
      Regards, JMeng