[zeph] Re: Face the loneliness

  • achoong@cyberway.com.sg
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2000
      When you want attention its call loneliness, but if you are not craving for attention its call peacefulness.

      You don't need a condition to be peaceful.

      Metta
      analine

      >>Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 09:10:40 +0800
      >>From: JELINETAN <jelinetan@...>
      >>To: zeph@egroups.com
      >>CC:
      >>Subject: [zeph] Re: Face the loneliness

      After reading all these mails on ppl facing loneliness, it seems to me
      that for these few years, i've never feel this state of mind of
      loneliness. Yeah, I do feel sad, happy, worry, fear but not this.

      "Am I too busy in getting on with life or am I too lucky that i've not
      faced these for these few years or has it yet to come that I start to
      ponder ......" how long can this state of not feeling loneliness
      sustain?

      Subject: [zeph] Face the loneliness
      Author: <zeph@egroups.com > at SMTP
      Date: 08-03-00 5:52 PM

      Feeling lonely is a state of mind. The challenge we have to face is how to
      overcome the mindset.

      Metta: teock@...

      Get one email address for all your friends!
      Start a free email group on eGroups!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/1881/5/_/737031/_/952537621/

      -- Create a poll/survey for your group!
      -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=zeph&m=1

      Planning a party? iParty.com is your complete source for party planning and
      supplies, with everything you need to throw the perfect party!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/1635/5/_/737031/_/952571539/

      -- Create a poll/survey for your group!
      -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=zeph&m=1

      The simple way to read all your emails at ThatWeb
      http://www.thatweb.com