Start the day with doing good... everyday

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2004
      Takes less than a minute to help the world everyday free of charge.

      I do it - so can you.
      Please forward this message to your friends :-]

      Bookmark this page today as your internet browser homepage -
      http://www.thehungersite.com
      and click through the tabs at the top and the free donation buttons.

      Help TheHungerSite to give free food to the starving
      Help TheBreastCancerSite to fund free mammograms
      Help TheChildHealthSite to help a child
      Help TheRainForestSite to save our rainforests
      Help TheAnimalRescueSite to feed an animal in need.