[zeph] Invitation to Join "Zeph & Frens"

  • !Namo@mituofO!
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      Dear Frens,

      From the editor of TheDailyEnlightenment
      http://www.egroups.com/group/thedailyenlightenment ) comes a new OPEN
      This is a Sharing-Discussion Mailing List on the Spiritual Adventures of a
      semi-fictitious Buddhist called Zeph and his Friends, including you and me.
      Join in the discussions and be a Spiritual Fren to others on the List!

      You might have read Zeph Stories in TheDailyEnlightenment. Now you are
      invited to read some of the earliest and probably unseen articles and
      comment on them, sharing and exchanging your Questions, Experiences and
      Insights with Frens on the List. The life of this List will only be possible
      with your support!

      The difference between this and some other Buddhist mailing lists is that it
      targets at being as personal, human and honest as possible, with the
      personal triumphs and pitfalls of the spiritual practice that we can all
      relate to. (The list will be moderated to prevent unrelevant mass-mailings)
      Following this mail is a Sample of the 1st "Zeph & Frens" mail.

      Or just click Reply & Send
      (You can help publicise this list by forwarding this mail to your friends)
      ___________
      Who is Zeph?

      Zeph is-
      semi-fictitious,
      but based upon true experiences (of Frens like you!)

      Zeph is-
      honest, reflective,
      kind and wise at times.

      Zeph is-
      an imaginary Buddhist,
      who has real Buddha-Nature like you and I do,
      who groped in the dark to seek the path of the Dharma,
      who found the path,
      who is walking the path,
      who trips,
      who falls now and then,
      who nevertheless gets on his feet,
      who nevertheless walks on and on,
      in his bid to help the world and himself get closer to Enlightenment.

      Zeph is-
      part of you,
      part of me,
      part of everybody and everything,