[zeph] Being alone

  • Awareness Enterprise Private Limited (Si
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 1:52 AM
      Yes, I guess sometimes I feel the same way as if I am all alone in the whole
      world. I really feel helpless and sad. But whenever I have such feelings, I
      will look into myself, asking : why have I feel this way? What are the
      reasons
      that lead to this? Sometimes I have an answers and my loneliness will be
      gone,
      but sometimes it doesn't work. Well, when things are really bad, I will try
      use Buddhism to dissolve this feelings. Well, I am still trying. It works
      really, but we must practise the dharma and make it part of oor life before
      we
      can make it a good tool for us.

      Metta: catcin7882@...