Re: [zeph] Does Buddha talk to you?

  • James Ong
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hi there! I certainly think so.
      Rgds,

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 2:49 PM
      Subject: Re: [zeph] Does Buddha talk to you?

      Personally, i feel tat if buddha is in his/her heart, their thinking or action will be guided by buddha.  I talk to buddha inside my heart. So when the 'thinking' become reality, i will know buddha has grant my wish :)

      Do you guys talk to Buddha? Does he talk to you? How are you guys guided by him? Where is He now? Sorry juz curious to know!

      Best Regards,
      Desmond

      Believe in miracles, but don't depend on them

      Rachel -

      Join the Yahoo! Search Contest
      - Stand a chance to win prizes!