Does Buddha talk to you?

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 27, 2003

      Do you guys talk to Buddha? Does he talk to you? How are you guys guided by him? Where is He now? Sorry juz curious to know!

      Best Regards,
      Desmond

    • Andrew Bowling
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 28, 2003
        Answers -

        Do you guys talk to Buddha?

        Answer - quite often.

        Does he talk to you?

        Answer - see above.

        How are you guys guided by him?

        Answer - Dharma.

        Where is He now?

        Answer - Just sitting here <s>.

        Sorry juz curious to know!

        Best Regards,
        Desmond

        Gassho.   Andy

        Darkness lay upon the earth,
        but the stars shone brightly in the heavens
      • Franciscus-NZ
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 28, 2003
          Hi Desmond and all.

          My way of dealing with life and its ups and downs is.
          I speak to myself, I reason, discuss,and listen to my inner voice.
          For me it works.
          Being a guy, who lives on his own, there is no one to exchange
          thoughts with
          Am I mad ?:-) Probably, but it has kept me sane, and on the right
          track.:-))
          I hope this helps you.
          Cheers,
          Franciscus.

          > Do you guys talk to Buddha? Does he talk to you? How
          are you guys guided by him? Where is He now? Sorry juz curious to
          know!

          > Best Regards,
          > Desmond
        • Aaron
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 28, 2003
            --- In zeph@yahoogroups.com, "NamoAmituofo" <shian@k...> wrote:
            > Do you guys talk to Buddha? Does he talk to you? How are
            you guys guided by him? Where is He now? Sorry juz curious to know!

            > Best Regards,
            > Desmond

            Try to understand that Buddha isn't so much a man as it is the state
            of being awake. You no longer exist in life trapped in a state of
            slumber and dreams. You are awake because you see and you see because
            see. You are a Buddha, one who is awake. There is no one guiding you,
            being able to see shows you the way, there is no need of a guide.

            I hope this helped
            Aaron
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 28, 2003
              He is expounding Dharma every sec.
              He talks to everybody.
              Faith in the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha guides us thru our daily lives.
              He's everywhere.
              Curiousity is the first step...

              -ZL

              From: "NamoAmituofo"
              Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 13:59:07 +0800
              Subject: [zeph] Does Buddha talk to you?

              Do you guys talk to Buddha? Does he talk to you? How are you guys guided by him? Where is He now? Sorry juz curious to know!

              Best Regards,
              Desmond
            • Rachel Liew
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 28, 2003
                Personally, i feel tat if buddha is in his/her heart, their thinking or action will be guided by buddha.  I talk to buddha inside my heart. So when the 'thinking' become reality, i will know buddha has grant my wish :)

                Do you guys talk to Buddha? Does he talk to you? How are you guys guided by him? Where is He now? Sorry juz curious to know!

                Best Regards,
                Desmond

                Believe in miracles, but don't depend on them

                Rachel -

                Join the Yahoo! Search Contest
                - Stand a chance to win prizes!

              • James Ong