[zeph] Re: [TheDailyEnlightenment] Zeph's First Awakening

  • Bobby
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8 9:28 PM
      Well, people like to be surrounded by other people, cos it gives them a
      sense of belonging. Just like me who like to be with my friends. However,
      it's this bonding that creates all sorts of karma, both mental and physical.
      For example, disagreements, gossip, jealousy of the mind etc....

      However, i've to say also that being with people also help us see the faults
      of others, and in this way we can better improve on ourselves!