Death as a Motivator- 3 Death Reflections

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2003
      Last Chance

      Death is
      the last chance
      to attain enlightenment
      in this life.

      There will be another chance
      in your next life,
      and its next,
      and its next...
      if you want to take so long.

      Death in Life

      Putting death in the picture of life is a start in the right direction
      because life indeed moves towards death
      at a rate we cannot tell.

      This is Your First & Last Moment

      In every moment, we change physically and mentally, even if subtly.
      Thus we are dying and reborn every moment concurrently.

      The sunset here is sunrise there-
      depending on your point of view.

      Live every moment fully then-
      as if it were your first and last-
      because it is indeed your first and last!
      How do you want to begin your life?
      How do you want to end your life?

      zeph@...
      http://stonepeace.blogspot.com