SARSmsara

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 12:18 AM

      SARS : Severe And Real Situation

      Ours is the world of Samsara*-
      there will be birth, old age, death and yes, disease.

      Even if cures are found for old diseases,
      new diseases and mutant viruses will evolve into existence-
      unless we turn Samsara into Pureland** with collective mental purification-
      for all diseases begin from the mind diseased by the three posions.***

      Even sudden outbreaks are of karmic**** intent, never random.
      The immediate cure might be medicine.
      But the real vaccine in the long run is always the Dharma*****-
      for only the Dharma ends Samsara.

      This is SARSmsara.
      SARS is here, a Severe and Real Situation.
      SARS is Samsara.
      Samsara is a Severe and Real Situation-
      as long as we are unenlightened.
      Take your immunity shot now-
      Practise the Dharma.

      *Samsara: Our world of cyclic life and death.
      **Pureland: A world without the three poisons.
      ***Three Poisons: Greed (Attachment), Hatred (Aversion) and Ignorance (Delusion)
      ****Karmic: Of Karma, of the law of cause and effect.
      *****Dharma: The Buddha's Teaching to True Happiness; to be free from all suffering.

      http://stonepeace.blogspot.com