The Real Demons

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2003
      The Real Demons

      In Buddhism, the relentless efforts of the evil one (Mara) to seduce one into perpetuating the three poisons of greed, hatred and ignorance are rendered fruitless the moment we overcome our own three posions. While the imagery of Mara might be terrifying at times, let us realise that he is the personification of your very own three poisons, which are the real demons. Mara cannot be more powerful than the extent you let the three poisons control you. And he will survive as long as you let the poisons stay in your heart.

      JoinMailingList4LatestUpdates/Reply
      www.stonepeace.blogspot.com