Being Busy

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2002

      Being Busy

      Boss: I'm so busy! I have so many things to do!
      Lynn: (looks him in the eye) Just do one thing...
               (pauses)
      ... first.
      Boss:
      Ok!

      No matter how busy you are, even when multi-tasking,
      you can only do one thing at a time,
      you can only have one thought at a time.

      Don't be overwhelmed by your workload by lumping everything jumbled into your mind!
      Simply prioritise and start clearing one task at a time.
      If you have to put the task aside to attend to another,
      just do it- and return to where you last were.

      One task at a time we clear all our tasks.
      One step at a time we clear our delusions as we advance towards Enlightenment.

      See flash cartoon on being multitasking and being busy
      @
      http://www.buddhanet.net/flashcartoon.htm