I've Got A Finer Car

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2002
      I’ve Got A Finer Car

      Never runs out of fuel  cause it’s powered by Faith.
      Makes no noise cause it’s not apart from the hearer.
      Doesn’t   pollute   cause   there’s   no   combustion.
      Can’t  hurt  anyone  cause  everyone’s  already  inside.
      Doesn’t need roads and traffic lights
      because it’s boundless, limitless and unobstructed in the ten directions.

      It’s no farther than a thought, it’s more beautiful than any form-
      IT’S  THE  GREAT VEHICLE.

      Powered  by  Ultimate Compassion and Engineered  by  Perfect Wisdom.
      Don’t  talk to me about Rolls, Mercedes, or Porsche. They are common as afflictions.

      Take a Ride in the Great  Vehicle : The finest coach on Dharma wheels.
      One thing to watch : No Reverse- It never retreats!
      No Neutral either: Only 84,000 forward speeds.

      ~Dharma Master Heng Sure
      (With One Heart Bowing to the City of Ten Thousand Buddhas)