Motivation & Consequences

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2002
      Motivation & Consequences

      Wirkungsorientierte Verwaltung WOV

      We have to watch both our motivations and their consequences.
      Good or bad motivations with bad consequences should be cut.
      I think this should be the gauge.

      This is paradoxical- how can a good motivation have bad consequences?
      It happens when we think we are wise and compassionate enough, but are not so.
      We can only learn from experience.

      But of course, whether certain consequences are good or bad is another question.
      We can only be as sure as we are sure in the moment.

      This means we should always work towards becoming more and more truly sure-
      this is walking the path to Enlightenment.

      This is what Enlightenment is about-
      to become sure,
      to become in sync with truth, reality.

      http://stonepeace.blogspot.com