Instant Hit-&-Run Karma Might Get You

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2002
      Instant Hit-&-Run Karma Might Get You

      TO&E-TriTech Sniper Justification Target5.jpg (9866 bytes)

      The serial shooter is male and...that's it.
      Despite witnesses at latest shooting, their vague accounts leave police with few solid clues or insightful new leads.

      The ongoing phantom hit-and-run Washington sniper serial killer, who has killed nine, reminds us of a truth-
      that death can be rude, sudden and seemingly inexplicably random and unfair.
      I'm not condoning him, but it's a lot like life- it is nothing less than cold hard real life.
      He thinks he is playing God- but he is at the mercy of his increasingly hellish negative karma.
      As much as he is trigger-happy now, he will be unhappy- much more in fact.
      He needn't be the hand that deals the hand of karma of death penalty,
      for karma can find its way naturally without him.
      Choosing to do so, he incurs bad karma for himself.

      I used to think that the moment we are born,
      there is a gun pointing at our head-
      which can go off any time.
      Suicide is just pulling the trigger by ourselves.
      Murder is pulling others' triggers.
      There is a price for pulling any trigger.

      Sometimes, there is no apparent trigger-puller, but the gun goes off.
      It is like being freakily struck by lightning out of the blue!
      A chance in more than 60,000- but nevertheless a real chance-
      and nothing happens by chance.
      Karma is always meting out in exact measures;
      accidents and misfires do not exist.

      When our trigger is pulled by others, we are paying a heavy price for a forgotten karmic debt.
      That is the scary part- we have forgotten, or chosen to forget our "bad" debts.
      What will our next forced repayment be like should we not pay in time?
      Every moment is payback time.
      In every moment, we are getting our just deserts, while we create our future deserts.
      Just avoid evil, do good and purify your mind best you can in the moment-
      there is nothing else you can do about the gun at your head.
      Instant hit-and-run karma might get you-
      but you can always minimise your chances of getting hit.