Response to 'The Spiritual Obstacles of Extreme Suffering & Complacency'

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008

      Response to 'The Spiritual Obstacles of Extreme Suffering & Complacency'

      http://www.thedailyenlightenment.com/pics/139.gif

      Jen:
      I've been there. Not quite as bad, but I've been in a similar situation. It seems to be like that on the Path. When things are bad,
      spirituality is all you want.. But when things are good all you wanna do is have a good time. I think if we all think about it, we can all find a time when we've been in this same spot.

      Shi'an:
      Yes... :-[ May we practise better! :-] Amituofo!