Response to 'The Senseless Cycle of Emotions'

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2008

      Response to 'The Senseless Cycle of Emotions'

      http://www.thedailyenlightenment.com/pics/93.gif

      Regarding the thread about the bus driver....All I can say is that in my years of study and practice, I have read and been taught that the teacher should always teach with a smile on his/her face.  With a smile we feel the contentment that they have.  He (the bus driver) might not have an obligation withe the department of transportation to smile, but in practicing Bodhichitta he does.  I could be wrong but who is he hurting and if smiling and being kind are wrong well I don't want to be right.  "Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive."His Holiness the Dalai Lama.  I think that this sums it up pretty well.

      With Metta,

      David

      May love, compassion and wisdom guide you.