The Story of Stuff: Overstuffed for the Holidays?

  • [DPD Web] Shen Shi'an
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007

      From: Free Range Studios [mailto:freerange@...]

      Story of Stuff with Annie Leonard

      Hi Free Range Fans,

      Holiday shopping season is kicking into high gear.  But do you ever wonder what happens to the stuff from holidays past?

      Find out in our new movie  The Story of Stuff with Annie Leonard.

      The Story of Stuff, Free Range's biggest movie release of the year, will take you on a provocative tour of our consumer-driven culture — from resource extraction to iPod incineration — exposing the real costs of our use-it and lose-it approach to stuff.

      Check it out here: www.StoryofStuff.com

      The movie is just the beginning of the story.  Watch it, send it to friends, learn more on the interactive website, get involved in an organization and follow along on Annie Leonard's inspiring blog.

      Enjoy,

      - Free Range Team