Invitation to the Charity Gala Premiere of The 11th Hour - SEC

  • [DPD Web] Shen Shi'an
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2007

      Hi,

      You might be interested… in the charity premiere below,
      if not, the usual screening that is upcoming.

      This is the next big screen follow-up to “An Inconvenient Truth”,
      this is Leonardo DiCaprio’s production - “The 11th Hour”.
      This is the planet’s eleventh hour… there’s no more urgent time to wake up.
      May we make this humankind’s finest hour.

      Amituofo, shi’an

      Words on HHDL’s Congressional Gold Medal:
      World peace must develop from inner peace.
      Peace is not just the absence of violence
      but the manifestation of human compassion.

      "Never Believe that a few Caring People cannot Change the World. For indeed, that's all who ever have."

      - Margaret Mead

      It's great that you are already green/environmentally aware, but isn't it better to affect those we live around you too? We are not asking everybody to go around hugging trees, but simply to lead a more environmentally MINDFUL lifestyle...

      Joe Lim

      Singapore Environment Council

      1 Cluny Road, House No 3
      Singapore 259569

      Tel : 6337-6062

      Fax:6337-6035

      we have moved and are located at the NUS law faculty at bt timah campus (former SMU campus). location map http://www.sec.org.sg/contact_htm/contact.htm

      www.sec.org.sg

      www.gvn.com.sg

      The SEC is a non-government, non-profit environmental organisation, as well as a registered charity and Institution of Public Character. Help support SEC's work to protect, preserve and conserve our fragile Earth today. Make a donation at www.sec.org.sg/support. Thank you.